FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FAQ
- What kind of Antiques and Collectibles do you buy?
We buy anything from Fine Antiques to Collectible toys. From postcards to furniture. From primitives to retro. From vintage lighting to Advertising. The list can go on and on. Part of the fun of this buisness is the discovery of new and unique items. A list of some of the items we buy can be found on the "WANTED" section of this website.
- What happens when I call you to look at the items I want to sell?
- What do you do with the items that I sell you?
- Why not an Auction?
- Don't you make money when you resell the piece that you purchased from me?
If we decide not to keep the item for our own collection, we will try and sell the item. As a buisness we do try to make a profit when selling an Antique or Collectible. We assume the risk of it not selling. Many times it can take months to find a buyer. By selling the item to us at your price, we assume the risks involved.
- Do you buy complete estates, even items that are not old?
- What if I have a barn, attic, basement or outbuilding full of "Junk?" Will you look through it to find items to buy?